the centre for environmental education and divulgation (C.E.A.) of framura
Center for environmental education and divulgation.
Tutiring for local schools.
Creation of nature-focused routes.
Framura region is characterised by a high presence of wild and untouched nature (there's a high number of SIC areas): our mission is keeping those areas untouched and taking advantage from them as they are a chance for developement and not a bond to local enterprises.
Setting up the C.E.A. and the Perla del Levante Hostel means taking a huge step in divulgating a deeper understanding of different naturalistic realities of our region.
The educational offer is based upon:
• Study of anphibian populations in Riviera Spezzina.
• Center for environmental education and divulgation.
• Tutoring for local schools.
• Creation of nature-focused routes.
• Educational projects and stays for schools of any level.
• Summer/spring stages and campuses.
Please read C.E.A. activities program.
c/o Hostel Perla del Levante
Via Ravecca 12
19014 Framura (SP) - Italy
Cell. (+39) 3396109867
sites of interest
Sites of interest recognised by Liguria Region and UE
• IT 1344216 Bonassola Coastline - Framura
• IT 1343415 Guaitarola
• IT 1343419 Monte Serro
• IT 1343412 Deiva Bracco Pietra di Vasca
Other sites of interest to preserve and valorise:
• Fosso delle Moglie
• Monte Vigo
• Torrente Castagnola Area di Sant’Agata